Job Title – Maintenance Technicians
Location – Fort Recovery, Ohio & Portland, IN
Job Type – Full-Time
Job Summary –
Fort Recovery Industries is currently interviewing for Maintenance Technicians for 2nd and 3rd shift! This is a multi-skill/multi craft position and the ideal candidate will have 2+ years of Industrial Maintenance experience. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining a wide variety of systems and equipment in a safe and efficient manner. Those systems and equipment include but are not limited to: Die Cast Machines, Trim Presses, Robots (Fanuc), CNCs (primarily Fanuc controllers), Metal Furnaces and Launders, Vibratory Finishers, Buffers, Electroplating equipment, Machining Work Cells, as well as Building Systems.
- Working knowledge of electrical systems and components including single and three phase voltages, A.C. and D.C. control circuitry, as well as the use of drawings, prints, and electrical test equipment needed to diagnose problems. Familiarity with the National Electric Code and safety procedures.
- Working knowledge of PLC’s (primarily Allen Bradley), VFD’s (primarily Allen Bradley), and Servo Systems (including CNCs and robots).
- Working knowledge of complex hydraulic and pneumatic systems and their components (pumps, valves, cylinders etc.) along with the ability to read the prints.
- Working knowledge of mechanical components and systems (bearings, shafts, belts, ball screws, pulleys, etc.) and the good work practices necessary for repairing and maintaining them.
- Ability to fabricate and/or repair components and equipment with the use of MIG and SMAW (stick) welding as well as gas cutting torches.
- Working knowledge of plumbing and pipe fitting.
This is a great opportunity with a stable company for the right person! If you have some of the desired skills, the desire and aptitude to learn and grow, a strong work ethic, and a positive can do attitude apply today!
Maintenance Technicians enjoy a number of attractive incentives including:
- Competitive Hourly Wage Structure
- Company-Paid College Level Training
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Company-Paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Coverage
- Voluntary Life and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Annual Health Fair with participation incentives
- Wellness Incentives
- 6 and 12 month Attendance Bonuses
- 10 Paid Holidays/Year
- Tool Allowance