Job Title – Product Engineer
Location – Fort Recovery, Ohio
Job Summary –
Fort Recovery Industries, Inc. a leading manufacturer of aluminum and zinc die casting, has an opening for a Product Engineer. Responsibilities for this position will include but not be limited to:
- Oversee the introduction of new products and components into the FRI manufacturing environment.
- Maintain and update product information such as product specifications.
- Coordinate engineering changes to existing products.
- The candidate will also interface with customers, both internal and external, to launch products or make changes in existing products, and conduct post launch cost reviews.
Candidates for the Product Engineering position should have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering or have an Associate’s degree with equivalent education/work experience. Solidworks experience or other 3D modeling background is preferred.
- Competitive Wage Structure
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Company-Paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Coverage
- Voluntary Life and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Annual Health Fair
- Wellness Incentives
- 10 Paid Holidays/Year