You can also see our responsiveness in our quality systems which include use of SPC, 6 Sigma, 8D, 5S, Document and Data Control, Gage Calibration and Control, Corrective and Preventative Actions. Quality systems are a critical function of our day to day operation to make certain we live up to our following quality statement.
FRI is committed to:
- Quality Products & Services
- Meeting Customer Requirements
- With the Involvement of
- Through Continuous Improvement
Not only are we currently certified to ISO 9001:2015 and have compliance to TS 16949:2009, FRI supports ASQ certifications of its employees in CQI and CQT. Rigorous quality systems, testing, and ongoing employee training, ensure you receive die cast components that meet your product expectations.
Whatever test is needed, be it to check porosity, dimensions, chemical composition, hardness, etc., Fort Recovery Industries has the full spectrum of equipment to make sure we meet your specifications.
- Two (2) Bosello’s SRE Max X-ray machines
- Two (2) Mitutoyo CMM machines
- Vertex Micro-Vu optical CMM
- Instron 3385H with 250kN load cell
- Rockwell hardness tester
- Two SpectroMax spectrometers
- MacBeth Light Booth
- FaroArm Scanner